HISTORY AND LEGACY
Our roots run deep in manufacturing, where we started before incorporating our company in the US as a brand in 2001. Our unique vertical manufacturing has refined the creative process, enabling us to quickly and efficiently bring quality, taste-making fashion and fit to the marketplace. Starting as a manufacturer and wholesale provider of reasonably priced denim and active kit sportswear, we attracted thousands specialty stores and small chains nationwide. Between our manufacturing capabilities to provide competitively priced merchandise and growing reputation among retailers, we were empowered to expand into private label and original design manufacturing business. Today, our strategic commitment to evolve from an apparel manufacturer to a premier e-commerce retailer of branded products ultimately targeted to the consumer has set us apart. We understand both the needs of consumers and vendors of product better than ever before.
- Vibes started to evolve from a pure private label manufacture to penetrating the US young men's & women's market through wholesale under couple of different brands
- Vibes started to build its reputation of creating fashionable fleece and denim merchandise for the Urban Community under its Vibes label.
- Vibes Base Enterprises Inc. is incorporated after five years of significant growth and acceptance within the urban community. Its dominance in the denim market was established.
- Vibes Base Enterprise Inc. expanded its distribution of Vibes young men’s merchandise from independent specialty stores and chains to national retailers like Macy's, JC Penny's, Stage Stores, Mervyn’s, Gottschalk’s and Walmart to further its reach to its target customers.
- Vibes Base introduces Sweet Vibes targeting the curvy urban junior customer with fashionable styles that fit their body shape. The company also launches Vibes Gold Label denim brand to target the young man’s high-fashion denim customer.
Vibes introduces Level 7 to provide premium denim jeans to the discerning Young man’s fashion customer.
- Vibes women’s team provides design support, product development and private label production for many national chain stores such as Torrid, Maurices, Pac Sun, Guess, Tillys, Zumiez, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Arden B and Bebe brands.
- Vibes men’s team provides product development and private label production for Kenneth Cole NYC.
- Vibes enters into the women’s licensing arena and launches Chinese Laundry Denim to further expand its denim business base.
- Standards & practices is launched to provide the young contemporary women’s customer with a fashionable, yet affordable solution in the contemporary market
- Vibes provides design support, product development and private label production for Chico’s Boston Proper Brand.
- Vibes women’s team introduce its standards & practices brand in Urban Outfitter and the Buckle.
- Direct to consumer fulfillment for Nordstrom customers.
- The Buckle adds Level 7 to their premium jean department.
- Vibes Gold Label revitalizes the Young man’s market with its fashion knit jogger pants. Millions of units are worn by the Urban community.
- Vibes launches Poetic Justice brand to provide the curvy urban female customer with fashionable styles the fit her lifestyle and body shape.
- Vibes introduces its Vivica Fox Collection of Poetic Justice merchandise to provide brand equity and create attention for the curvy customer.
- Expands its direct to consumer business relationships with Macy's, Target, Belk, JC Penny's and Bonton
- Rolls out Market Place branded businesses for Amazon, eBay, Sears.com, Jet.com and Walmart.com
- Expands to size inclusive business for Vibe’s three premier brands, Poetic Justice, Standards & Practices and Level7.
- Standards & practices “ fits real women 2-22” campaign is a resounding success within the plus size fashion market.